Recent Posts

Friday, October 17, 2008

Continuing the journey: A diary note

Though i did not go anywhere but i am back, back to blogging, back to being myself again. I have been very busy n stressed with my job lately n finally decided to take a break, to have some time for myself and just chill. So, i resigned from the job( which some of you may think as a stupid decision given the current economic recession) and at the moment just enjoying the time off . There is lot to be sorted out before i think of looking for a job again. First and foremost i have to do something about the long pending exam from my Engineering degree, which is due in December. I am looking for a good Maths teacher and will start preparing early as its a do or die this time. And yes, atleast now i can go home for Diwali, I will leave for home on 26th.
Wishing you all a very happy festive season.

0 comments: